BRR#241 /w Fede Key & Matteo Gargallo
Ballroom Records Radioshow #241
What’s up everybody…here’s a new episode of Ballroom Radio. My name is AlBird, welcome to the show!
First of all here’s some huge news from my end. As I already mentioned earlier this year, Richie Hawtin used to play my remix of Christian Hornbostel’s “Sensor” for quite a while this past months and decided to add some magic to it and release it as part of the “Close Combined” experience on his “PLUS 8” imprint!
In the background you can already hear the fantastic release of “The Scumfrog” who’s back on our imprint with his release “Antarctica” an this time I will play you the remix by our labelhead’s alter ego “Purple Kaiser”. It’s out now on Ballroom Purple!
Two artists that I’ve been in touch for some years now and always loved their productions!
Check their set our in the second hour!
Tracklist 1st hour (AlBird):
- The Scumfrog – Antarctica (Purple Kaiser Remix) [Ballroom Purple]
- Joe Fisher – Polonio (Original Mix) [Ballroom Records]
- LAMPE – Lost Focus (Markus Klee Remix) [Jaw Dropping Records]
- Black Machine (US) – Device (Original Mix) [Ballroom Records]
- Sezer Uysal – Sansur (Original Mix) [Univack]
- Danny Wabbit – Synergy (Original Mix) [Say What?]
- Ale F & Crazy Sonic – Ass Kickin (Original Mix) [Ballroom Records]
- LARISSE VAN DOORN – BURNHAM (Original Mix) [SHODAN RECORDS]
- MESS:IAH – Tootski (AlBird Remix) [Ballroom Black]
- Monococ – Nowhere (Original Mix) [Ballroom Black]
- Ben Teufel, Thor Hart – LevelUp (Original Mix) [Ballroom Black]
- Spartaque – Space Cat (Original Mix) [Intec]
- Christian Hornbostel, Richie Hawtin, AlBird – CLOSE combined (Sensor Acid Overload) (Live) [Plus 8 Records]
Tracklist 2nd hour (Fede Key, Matteo Gargallo):
- Stan Kolev – Adagio
- Mark Reeve – Exodus
- Space Motion – Scream
- Monolink – Return to Oz (Artbat remix)
- Jerome Isma Ae – E Alastor Opium
- Andreas Henneberg – Duff Trip
- Boris Brejcha – Purple Noise
- Enrique Calvetty – Waterloo
- Umek – Vibrancy
- Charrymoon Trax – The house of house (Thomas Schumacher Remix)